Individualised exercise and rehabilitation program
Surgeon designed program
Program updated to match your rate of recovery
Technology enabled, supported by medical team
Your surgeon and Patient Partner work closely together to design your individual program and deliver your specific education and exercise activities. Our just in time approach ensures you get the right information, at the right time along your journey.
- Surgeon designed, 6 week prehabiliation program
- Digitally delivered Patient Expectation Management (PEM) tools
- Complete physiotherapy initial assessment
- Education and support delivered via face-to-face and telemedicine solutions
- 6 week recovery program starts upon discharge from hospital
- Optimise recovery with an exercise program tailored to you
- Progess will be monitored and reported back to your surgeon so they can facilitate your recovery
- One-on-one telemedicine consultations with your Patient Partner
- Patient Report Outcome Measures (PROMs) monitored electronically at 3, 6 and 12 months
- Optional 12 month review generates insights for research and development
- Assessments and reports allow your surgeon to monitor your activity throughout the program
Stay connected with technology
Actively participate in each stage of your journey by utilising our dynamic 360 technology pack.
Delivered via a hybrid of face-to-face meetings and telemedicine video consultations, your individualised program will empower you to meet your goals and expectations for recovery. Daily exercise activity data is collected via a Garmin watch which allows you to track your physical step goals.
Our provided technology pack keeps you constantly engaged with your Patient Partner and surgeon as you progress your journey.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does the 360 Patient Partner Program cost anything?
- Is a Patient Partner a physiotherapist?
- I already have surgery scheduled. Can I still access the Patient Partner program?
- How often will I see my Patient Partner?
- Do I have to go anywhere for my pre- or post-operative rehabilitation?
- How do I get started?
If your surgery is scheduled more than 3 months into the future, you may qualify for our MotionPlus Program.