Your 360 Patient Partner will be available to you on the day of your surgery to offer you support and peace of mind.
Take comfort in knowing that surgeons who work with 360 Med Care utilise the latest in surgical techniques, surgical planning, and instrumentation, based on clinical research and data.
360 technology optimised surgery
- Patient Specific Instruments
Single use, patient specific 3D bone models and guides are generated from CT scans and are created to streamline the surgical workflow, timing and accuracy of your surgery. The bespoke nature of these models helps to optimise the positioning of your implants based on a variety of factors, including your surgeon’s unique surgical philosophy.
- Computer Assisted Surgery
The 360 CVN (Computer Vision Navigation) is a surgical navigation system which helps guide your surgeon during surgery with real time data feedback about your joint to support their surgical decision making.
- Individualised knee alignment plans
Aligned to your surgeon’s philosophy, and specific to your native anatomy and pathology, these surgical plans provide your surgeon with suggested implant sizing and alignment as determined by clinically researched joint simulations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the benefit of the Patient Partner program compared to hospital inpatient rehab?
- How soon after surgery will I be contacted by my Patient Partner?
- How do I know if my surgeon is using 360 technology for my surgery?