The 360 Med Care episode of care will allow you to recover and start your rehabilitation at home while staying connected with your medical team and the support of a network of family, friends, and carers.
Actively participate in your hip surgery recovery via the Patient Partner Program aimed at optimising your experience through a combination of face-to-face and telemedicine video consultations.
The future of rehabilitation
- Surgeon designed education and exercise protocols unique to you, delivered over 6 weeks
- Your Patient Partner is a senior physiotherapist specialising in hip and knee orthopaedics
- Frequent interaction between your surgeon and Patient Partner to constantly enhance your program and optimise recovery
- Continually engage with your Patient Partner via scheduled telemedicine video consultations
- Daily activity monitoring and targets to ensure you are achieving your personal goals
- Ability to immediately escalate any concerns regarding your rehabilitation directly back to your surgeon
As you work toward your recovery goals, your progress and participation will be quantitatively measured and reported back to your medical team through your technology enabled patient pack.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does recovery take?
- Can I participate in other programs while working with a Patient Partner?
- What happens at the end of my 6 week Patient Partner program?
- How does my surgeon and Patient Partner collaborate to deliver my program?